Mobile Instrument Service & Repair’s Oshawa-based National Repair Centre is ready to receive your shipment of instruments! Our fully-trained Repair Technicians with a combined 120+ years of experience are able to provide the following repair services:
- General and specialty instrument repairs (including ophthalmology & micro)
- Re-coating of “diamond dust” micro needle drivers
- Re-insulation and rebuild of bipolar and monopolar forceps
- Sterilization container repair
- Instrument color coding (handle dip)
- Laser marking (data matrix for instrument tracking or alphanumeric)
- Laparoscopic instrument repair
- Rigid endoscope and fibreoptic cable repair
- And much more!
Standard repairs are generally completed no more than five days after approval. Rush repairs may be possible.