Mobile Instrument Service & Repair’s Oshawa-based National Repair Centre is ready to receive your shipment of instruments! Our fully-trained Repair Technicians with a combined 120+ years of experience are able to provide the following repair services:
- General and specialty instrument repairs (including ophthalmology & micro)
- Re-coating of “diamond dust” micro needle drivers
- Re-insulation and rebuild of bipolar and monopolar forceps
- Sterilization container repair
- Instrument color coding (handle dip)
- Laser marking (data matrix for instrument tracking or alphanumeric)
- Laparoscopic instrument repair
- Rigid endoscope and fibreoptic cable repair
- And much more!
Standard repairs are generally completed no more than five days after approval. Rush repairs may be possible.
MISR is ISO 9001 certified to repair your instruments and devices!