Mobile Instrument Service & Repair offers a full range of instrument marking solutions including:
- Laser marking of alpha-numeric codes or 2D barcodes compatible with Unique Device Identifier requirements
- Dot Peening or micro dotting for UDI compatibility
- Stencil or acid etching of department names or hospital identifiers
- Colour-coding using Duralon “J” type nylon powder coating
- Farbtek colour-coded ceramic ID system
Please contact us for more information about UDI implementation at your facility.
MISR is ISO 9001 certified to repair your instruments and devices!